Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oliva Serie O Maduro

Since I always like my dark wrap cigars, and this Oliva has been staring at me for some time, I decided to pick it up. What made this different was I usually do not get a torpedo shaped cigar. But, it is good to try new things.

This cigar had a wonderful rich smell similar to chololate and coffee. this dark Maduro was well crafted. The end gave a little spice to the nose. This particular cigar has a Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper with Nicaraguan Habano binder and filler.

As I lit up this smoke I could sense a chocolate aroma, or something similar. Very rich. The tobacco on my lips gave me the same taste. This cigar gave a good smoke that had tastes of cedar, rich flavors similar to coffee, and a little sweet and spice aftertaste.

The only part that could be considered a downside is the price, but considering how well made, and how great tasting, this cigar is, it is not too much of an issue.

This is a well rounded cigar that will cost about $10.20 plus tax.

Final Grade: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment