Monday, July 12, 2010

First Draw Wrapper Maduro (Arganese)

I tried the dark wrap of the FDW cigars. Well, this did not disappoint. This was only $7.65 + tax. Trust me, it did not disappoint.

I was feeling down and needed a dark wrap cigar. So I went to Little Havana Tobacco in Anoka (I live nearby and it is my homebase so I mention it a lot) looking for a cigar. I tried the other FDW so I thought it was only fair to try the Maduro wrap.

It had a rich, earthy flavor. Very full and a great smoke.It had a very smooth finish with a nice light smoke. The full flavor kept with my taste buds in a great way. My tongue was full on with the nutty flavor. This is a great Maduro for the price. Usually darker wraps are more expensive, but this is the same as the ruby red wrap.

The surface doesn't look rough, but it feels rough. Do not let that fool you though. Slowly puff this cigar and it will burn even through and through.

It gets a little harsh towards the end, but after that long smoke, you feel good at the end and are happy when you put it out. It is an amazing way it works out.

The price, feel, and taste make this a great smoke.

Final Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment