Saturday, July 10, 2010

First Draw Wrapper (Arganese)

This is a working man (or woman) cigar. I decided to have a light wrap cigar called the ruby red. I love maduro, but I wanted to change it up a bit. I decided on this because the thing I hear from my friends are "cigars are so expensive, and cheap ones taste terrible." Well, now that can change.

This cigar has a nice spice to it with a creamy flavor on the finish. It is a heavy Connecticut wrap, there is not question on that. The flavors are very simple, but very good.

This cigar can get harsh at the end, but that is still an hour into it, so you get a good long smoke.

The draw is great, and so is the burn. Great construction.

If you smoke this cigar, I say be patient for the first few puffs and then don't smoke it so far down that it hurts. If you can feel the heat on your finger when you puff, you're done.

The price is $7.65 + tax and for what you get, it is a great cigar. Well made, good smoke, and good taste, with a great price.

Final grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment