Monday, November 29, 2010

Arganese Estilo Dominicano

This is a new cigar we got into Little Havana Tobacco, so I naturally had to try it.

This has a Connecticut wrapper, a Sumatra binder, and Dominican filler. Also, this cigar had a medium filler instead of a long filler. Just something to note.

The wrap felt nice and soft. I clipped the end and lit the cigar up. The first flavor that hit my taste buds was a nice creamy flavor. The mild cedar flavor came in next, mixed with something that could be described as a light coffee flavor. The aftertaste consisted of cream and a bitter portion that reminds me of Lipton Ice Tea. I know, odd way of describing it, but that is the only way I can put it. Very light on that flavor though.

The burn on this cigar was great. Even and consistent. The draw was amazing as well. It was easy to get a great smoke.

The price on this cigar is $10. Great price for a torpedo.

Final Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment