Wednesday, September 1, 2010

CAO Brazilia

Since I had the Italia, I had to try the Brazilia. This was the Somba size and was far darker than the Italia.

This had a torpedo end that was well wrapped. Even and tight. This cigar has a nice Brazilian wrap with a Nicaraguan binder and filler. The smell of this told me to prepare for a spicy cigar.

I fired it up and flavor came pouring in. Thanks to the good draw, it took no effort. I was bombarded by spice and earthy flavors. They mixed very well. Spice seemed to by the dominant flavor while at times the earthy tones were. The finish was better. The spice stayed, mixed with a nutty flavor that was not tasted before, like the earthy tones gave way to them. The spice died away and the nutty flavor stayed. The aftertaste lingered but not too long.

This cigar is $11.50 and a great buy. Aside from it seeming overwhelming at first, and the lingering aftertaste, this cigar was really good. The overwhelming disappears and the aftertaste doesn't turn on you, so they are tolerable. With this in mind, I give you my final grade.

Final Grade: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment