Sunday, August 28, 2011

Thank you

To my readers:

I have had this blog for over a year now, and I hit over 2,000 hits. I wanted to thank you for reading my reviews and using them in your decisions. Over the past year I have had many cigars, some good and some bad, but you keep reading, and keep smoking. With the busy world out there it can be hard to find time to have a really good smoke, and I hope with my reviews I help save you some time and add to your enjoyment by helping you avoid some bad cigars.

Again, I thank you for reading, and I hope to give you many more reviews in the future.

Sincerely,

Josh

2 comments:

  1. I thank you for posting your reviews! I really appreciate it when aficionados take some time to let others know about their impressions.
    Smoke on... Humidor (aka Torget)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As with any other hobby, cross stitching has a number of items that are essential to performing it, and like with most other hobbies, there are fundamental supplies and the nice but not always necessary extras. This article will give y Blunt Smokers

    ReplyDelete